Beautiful and Inspiring. Two lovely words.
I still can’t believe how my personal blogging took its turn. I started my blog to write my thoughts, my experiences, what I love most, what inspires me and what makes me tick. It’s amazing that, in my small ways, I get to inspire people. I got my dose of inspiration too from the posts I read, liked and blogs I followed. Thank you Ute (Ute Smile)for the nomination!
1. Display the award image on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites.
5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post.
These are 7 things about me that you will not find on my about me page and previous awards.
1. I love pizza
2. I drink lemon or calamansi everyday.
3. I love wading in the water,
4. but I don’t know how to swim,
5. because I had this fear after I saw my youngest brother almost got drowned. Thanks to Ison (my childhood buddy) who saved him.
6. When I was just 5 or 6, I always volunteered to babysit my neighbors kid during the weekend – without pay. 🙂
7. I am not gifted with a good voice, but I was a member of the choir in school since I was 5 until 15 years old. Thanks to my teachers for the experience. 🙂
And here are my beautiful and inspiring blogs.
1) Every owner of the blog post I liked should be included in this list. I didn’t push that button for nothing.
2) All those I nominated in my Liebster and One Lovely Blog award (I am breaking rules 4 and 5 :))
And here’s some of them with my own personal reasons: a) they inspired me to learn photography. Their works communicate different emotions in me. b) battling depression and being a single mom, I found their blogs as a source of strength and c) laughter is the best therapy and I found some in WordPress. My list are not in order with my reasons because I just wanted it to be like that.
4) Milners Blog
5) Daddy Drinks
8) Blue Fish
13) To Be Aware
I know that most of you do not accept awards, still, take this as a Thank You for inspiring me.